Jul 15, 2019.
Version 19.07 is now available for DOWNLOAD!
This version is mostly just bug fixes and minor improvements.
Changes and Improvements
- Changed Average Bitrate for libopus audio codec to set vbr to constrained.
- Changed Crop: Source to use the source clip’s resolution as maximum for
- Changed the Convert to Edit-friendly and Reverse “better” option from
ProRes to DNxHR, which is faster.
- Changed the Convert to Edit-friendly and Reverse “best” option from
FFV1 to Ut Video, which is faster.
- Improved full range handling in Convert to Edit-friendly and Reverse
by respecting an override in Properties > Color Range.
- Improved detection of full range color in video clips.
- Changed ripple move on the Timeline to push the clips when the drop zone is a gap.
- Added “ - Converted” into the suggested file name when using Properties >
Convert to Edit-friendly…
- Added a status message at the start of opening a project.
- Added a drop-down of common frame rates to Export and Custom Video Mode.
- Added a dialog to ask if the standard, fractional frame rate was intended in
Export and Custom Video Mode.
- Added a HD 1080p 50 fps video mode.
- Fixed Timer video filter shows incorrect decimals.
- Fixed clips that become INVALID were saved as uneditable text clips.
- Fixed a crash in Wave video filter.
- Fixed a crash when changing clip Speed to something very low.
- Fixed long Projects folder path in the New Project view.
- Fixed the temporary backup file is empty when saving MLT XML.
- Fixed saving existing project on Dropbox gives an error.
- Fixed advanced keyframes removed when trimming.
- Fixed loading the frame rate from an export preset.
- Fixed multiple Stabilize video filter analysis jobs may try to write to
the same .stab file.
- Fixed reported timecode of failed Export job if (Frames/sec is not 25
or not changed in Advanced > Video).
- Fixed incorrect audio waveform after Undo after insert/paste into Timeline.
- Fixed filters added to a clip with a transition are not the correct length and
not active during the transition.
- Fixed Blur: Gaussian filter makes bottom 3 rows of the image with black or
- Fixed help text in the New Project view may be truncated without scroll bar.
- Fixed Crop: Circle > Radius = 100% not completely extended.
- Fixed loading image sequences that do not put leading zeroes into their number
(bug introduced in v19.06).