May 19, 2021.
Version 21.05.18 is now available for DOWNLOAD!
This is a bug fix release to address the major problems found in version 21.05.01 after release.
Projects created with this version can NOT be directly loaded by a previous version. Only versions 21.02 and
21.03 can repair projects created in this version by removing all Time Remap filters.
New Bugs (in version 21.05.01)
- Fixed a “requires newer version” dialog appears when opening a corrupt project.
- Fixed some systems unable to load video clips by downgrading FFmpeg to version 4.2.
- Fixed crash with File > Open MLT XML as Clip.
- Fixed “INVALID” appears in export after Copy Timeline to Source or with old project that includes MLT XML as Clip.
- Fixed many extra keyframes are created as video plays for any filter with on-video controls: Text: Simple, Text: Rich,
Timer, Audio Visualization, Size Position & Rotate, Crop: Rectangle or Cirle, Spot Remover, etc.
- Fixed Settings > Use JACK Audio.
- Changed export jobs to use
melt-7 on Linux.
- Added changing a Keyframes parameter’s vertical zoom range when its value is changed.
- Fixed Time Remap > Image mode reverts to Nearest when reloading the filter.
- Fixed being unable to enter numeric values larger than 999 in some filters.
- Fixed Crop: Source > Center bias not working with media lower resolution than the video mode.
- Fixed presets with many keyframes not loading all keyframes.
- Fixed Properties > Image sequence does not turn off an image’s proxy resulting in a broken sequence.
- Fixed the initial state of View > Full Screen on Windows.
- Fixed adding a custom Export preset does not reload correctly.
- Fixed the About Shotcut window title missing shows “%1” instead of “Shotcut”.
Minor Additions or Changes
- Added shortcut Ctrl+T to focus the timecode field below the player.
- Added Romanian to Settings > Language.
- Added a restart dialog to Settings > Theme.