Jun 23, 2022.
Version 22.06.23 is now available for DOWNLOAD!
Glaxnimate is a 2D vector drawing and animation program that is now integrated
and bundled with Shotcut:
- Added support for reading Lottie and rawr JSON animation formats as a clip.
- Added Open Other > Animation to make a new drawing or animation.
- Added a Mask: Draw (Glaxnimate) video filter.
- Preview the Shotcut timeline within Glaxnimate.
- Known issues:
- Preview on macOS may stop working due to out-of-resources until reboot.
- Some Lottie animations make export fail. The one that I have a problem with shows warnings upon opening in Glaxnimate.
- See also Glaxnimate’s bug tracker
- Tutorial videos:
More New Stuff
- Added Timeline > menu > More > Align To Reference Track to synchronize clips based on similar audio.
See its documentation.
- Added support for Keyframes to the following audio filters:
- Low Pass
- High Pass
- Added keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+A to select all clips on the current track.
(option+command+A on macOS)
- Added an options dialog to File > Export > Markers as Chapters to exclude colors or include range markers.
- Added Edit… to Timeline > Output > Properties.
- Added support for fractional display scale (125%, 150%, 175%) on Windows.
- Fixed Text: Rich does not export the same as preview on system with fractional display scale on Windows.
- Fixed Record Audio and Open Other > Audio/Video Device crashing on macOS due to insufficient entitlements.
- Fixed Time Remap > Image mode > Blend not working.
- Fixed a crash combining two Size, Position & Rotate filters with a mask filter on a square video mode.
- Fixed a possible crash with an odd width video.
- Fixed dragging a clip leftward beyond other clips with Timeline > Ripple turned on.
- Fixed changing the color of a color clip resets a custom name.
- Fixed changing Properties > Speed drops a Crop: Source filter if added.
- Fixed prompting for a duration and possibly a crash when dragging non-seekable files to Playlist.
- Fixed filters on a clip are removed when Undo after a change to Properties.
- Fixed File > Export > Markers as Chapters incorrect text encoding resulting in corrupt unicode characters.
- Fixed video track blending may be broken after moving a track.
- Fixed repairing a project with Settings > Proxy > Use Proxy on saves proxy file paths into repaired project file.
- Fixed Ripple Markers not working with ripple trimming.
- Fixed trimming a clip on timeline may change the length of a neighboring clip.
- Converted the build system from qmake to CMake (qmake is removed).